Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010




yesterday my brother,chai yeong jeh's birthday...
hmm...honestly i'm not so happy that day..
first is most of them cant go...
second is chai's dont want take picture with me,and I have to keep forcing him..or begging him..i dont know which word is more suitable..but i dont like that kinda feeling.
I wont angry...that's the problem...i cant angry him...
there's some people it takes more effort for me to piss or mad...
I dont blame him...because some people wont like to take picture right?
BUT he knew what to do...
I think he sensed that i'm kinda in the edge of losing control(i mean cry)
he let me took his pic...but his individual pic..
nevermind...i still accept it..

I'm not addicted in taking picture or what...
it's just...
I like taking picture because I want to keep the beautiful memories between all my friends..
It's just that simple ok??

BUt however...
chai yeong jeh..happy birthday to you=)
you're really lucky you know?
all your friends...give u so many suprise...sure u touch huh?
haha..love ya so much^^

PS PS:the first day i arrive rawang..i'm really happy
I saw kae,waysoon,chai,ball,and my twins travis!!
kae said...all people dont answer phone geh
then after using my phone called...
all of them answered...haha
I dont know whether that's an coincidence or what...
but i feel like i'm important..hehe
saturday:I thought chai at damansara he wont appear
but he appeared...
ha...that's a suprise for me...
and at least he's not that shy to me...thanks a lot
I love talking with kae...really...
He's watching Vampire Diaries too..
haha....what a suprise to me...a boy watched!!haha
by the way...kae is a really good guy and friend...
he gave me a big big brother feel...NICE

besides...travis ng...my twins...
He's really cute....so damn cute
He likes to bully ball...
but his expression is so cute...luv him so much!!

waysoon..hmm...
he talk less lol..
maybe because of his girlfriend problem or what..
i can feel that he a bit cool to me
hey we are friends okay?
can u talk to me normally...
but u stil cute^^

I love to yumcha with u guys...
I dont like shopping centre...
I dont like those expensive foods or expensive drinks..
I like to be with u guys...
I love u guys so much...really much
and you guys are so damn important to me..
i dont know whether u guys feel the same way to me..but
I DONT CARE
I love u guys...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment