Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

1/3/12 a day before my birthday( Awesome day)

Actually I'm not expecting too much for my big day
Just a simple gathering

Gather a couple good friends around me

Chit chat-ing

Laughing around

Check~ that's more than enough

But hey u guys give me an extraordinary birthday

Planned the party for 2 weeks

Busy rushing here and there

Busy discussing

Just for one simple thing

To give me a surprise

My best friend sook chin

Though she went back to kl

But I did feel her love

How much she put her heart on me

A 3D birthday card

A simple gift from her

Meant so much to me

Yanzhen and Kai Hern

I knew they put a lot of effort there

Finding ways to surprised me

The fairy hut cake!haha

It's really cute

I love it so much

But it's too expensive for me

The present from yen lee,xinyee,Ying Woei, and all my sister

I wanted it for so long

Thanks for chia Ernn Wei kit, moi, Sion for accompany me celebrate my birthday



Somehow

I feel that

I shouldn't deserve that much

When someone treat me that good

I don't know how to pay back that much

I really appreciate that to be your friends

Thanks a lot



2 comments:

  1. you deserve this babe. sorry that i'm not beside and can't celebrate with you ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby i jz saw this..srry yea..i am too busy ald..ya.i hope u can celebrate with me..bt i cant celebrate yr birthday with u..sorry..i got preprared yr present long time ago..jz havent give it to u

    ReplyDelete