Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I hate people dont reply me

I hate people late to reply me

I hate when I'm telling my story,U seems like fu yan me.short answers,short question..if you're not interested tell me so that i dont need to try so hard to make you interested.

I hate using the word I hate because I HATE=)

I want someone who can take care of me,who always care about me..no matter what i do,he will support me.When i get hurt,he will hurts too when he sees me hurt.
I want someone who understand me..I'm just a simple girl,I dont need u to be very rich,I dont need flowers,I dont need u to always talk to me.but please please show me that you care about me.sometimes you give me the feeling of secure,the feeling of warmth but now?maybe that's your problem not mine..you're acting cool or I'm too sensitive,I dont know.please tell me,explain to me...so I will know,I will understand.It's hurts to think about you..maybe i shouldnt think at all=)

No comments:

Post a Comment