Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Changed

Wei Kit changed so much recently.It's suprised me.NO doubt i give a large effort into him.He's my best friend,and I couldnt see him sitting in the class thinking about his girlfriend whole day and doing nothing.haha...He's a good boyfriend but in school he suppose to be a good student.LOL,sitting there wont help at all.
So,I forced him to copy all my notes especially Chemistry notes..NOw he will do the mathematics homework all by himself,DO YOU KNOW HOW GLAD I AM to see that?maybe he suddenly aware that he should be diligent and hardworking.haha...hope that he will continue his hardworking action until the end of this year=)

NEW TASK:change a guy(my "aiya" little brother LOL) named the vegetable CYJ.
HE never say where he will go when he suddenly leave a conversation,He hates explain things,he likes to flirting with girls...haha...he's sucks...dont know why I will have such a close friend like him..maybe I'm sucks too=)
BUt i like the way he explain things to me,the way he tried to change when i asked him to change,the way he pretends that he dont care but actually he cares..HOW CAN I HAVE SUCH A CUTE FRIEND LIKE HIM?haha...so new task is to change him

No comments:

Post a Comment