Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DOwn

i felt that u dont want me to disturb u....i'm sensitive=)
IN my mind..he's the best..but i like you...LOL...i'm suppose to like him...
I miss him..
He knows about me...
He cares...
He knows what i think before I say it out...
He knows the reason of everything i do..
He knows when i will cry..He will come and hug me and say it's Okay
He always the person who stands in front me with the troubles i made
He's the only one who wont laugh at me when he saw my embarrasing face
He humours me everytime we talk..
I love his nagging face...which shows that he cares about me
He is the only person who wont claim himself tired although most of the work done by him..
I miss him so much...I need him to come back beside me...I want to cry...I want him!!
he's part of my family..my dear brother=)

No comments:

Post a Comment