Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family

When i'm just in the time to suit into form6,my life changed....
CHANGED 100%!!!
i used to be in L6SB class with ceek wei,kuan ting,and my new friend weenie and chew huay.Weenie is damn funny..i love her attitude...serious when that's the time to be serious but when we have fun,she's really funny...AND Chew Huay,she speaks english so well until i cant believe my ear..but her laughter sounds like cartoon..haha...cute girl..

The things that changed all of this are below:
1.i have to change to L6PB class where there's no my favourite teacher teaching me...lolx
2.PREFECT!!!u see the word?...GODDAMN TEACHER..i can't understand why they choose me..
my life are fully occupied by other things like music,work,helping my parents...now i have 1 more thing to do...HAIZ

But what i feel warm is i have my friens which are already my brothers and sisters.They support me,and help me..love them so much...
I feel so lucky to know u guys..joyce yap,Ball,WS,CYJ,CJ....u guys..r alwys in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment